Bonnie Gordon College of Confectionary Arts is an avant-garde private career college specializing in baking, pastry arts, cake design and confections. We focus on teaching proper skills and techniques, while fostering individual creativity and vision. We stress the importance of using high quality ingredients to nurture an appreciation for pure flavours. We encourage our students to strive for excellence while creating something beautiful.
Bonnie Gordon College of Confectionary Arts is registered as a private career college under the Private Career Colleges Act, 2005.
Why Bonnie Gordon College?
- Whether you are a looking to begin a career in pastry arts, baking or cake design, seeking an outlet to fulfill that inner creativity or want to learn some new recipes and techniques, there is a class or programme that will suit your desire.
- We offer small classes of 14-17 students which allow for an intimate learning environment and ensure students receive the full benefit of our courses.
- We are admired internationally; students come from countries across the globe to study with us!
- We stress the importance of using high end products made with natural ingredients and nurture an appreciation for pure flavours based on traditional methods.
- We stress the importance learning each skill with patience, focus and a determination to achieve our full potential as creative beings.